Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Forever never seems that long until you're grown

Goodness it's a tad chilly tonight.

Puppies are growing rapidly - they are almost all 1.5kgs each - and they're only just over 2 weeks old. Little fatties. Everyone feeding well and Mama is looking good too. I wish I could keep them all. Though give me a couple of weeks more and I'm sure I'll take that back once they're in to EVERYTHING!

Not a lot else going on. First day back at work today after 12 days in a row of freedom. So hard to get up and drag myself in to the office. Not helped by the muppets I work with, and the students we have to deal with. Sometimes I don't hate my job, but I generally can't stand it.

In a month's time I get to go see Michael Buble! Woop woop so excited! Love that handsome son of a gun.I get time with both besties, and some Auckland-friend catch-up time.

Still liking the boy. Still not sure where it's going or what is happening, but feeling easier about it. For this week at least. Who knows where my emotions will take me next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment