Saturday, April 12, 2014

If you feel you're falling won't you let me know

Another week down.

I have the next week off work - I can't wait. I had originally thought I would go down to see my niece, nephew and sister-in-law. But since I went to Auckland last month, and am going to Auckland next month, and bought tickets to Justin Timberlake for later in the year, I can't afford a ferry/road trip down south. Hopefully later in the year.

Instead I have 6 adorable puppies to waste away a week with. Their eyes will be open soon and it will be nice to have cuddles with them before they become terrors.

Guys still confuse me - and mostly I just confuse myself. Trying to just go with the flow.

Might go to Wellington for a day or two next week - want to book in my next tattoo and catch up with a couple of friends. But mostly I will have lazy mornings reading in bed and afternoons filled with animals. Pretty excited about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment