Sunday, April 13, 2014

I'm not too sure how I'm supposed to feel

The problem with guys is how we let them make us feel.

The reason I try to resist liking guys is because, when the inevitable rejection occurs, it just reaffirms all the shit things I think about myself.

And if they want something physical, it makes you feel less shit about your body. But that's actually worse because instead it makes you doubt everything about who you are as a person.

I don't want to pretend to be anyone but myself when I'm getting to know someone, but at the same time, being who I am doesn't seem to be helping me win....

Late night sadness rant over.


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that you are going through this. But surely it is better to find out that they are mentally deficient now than later, after you have brought them gifts and borne them children?

    I kind of want to rush off into a big rant about male psychology at this point, but I'm too tired. I'll message you tomorrow. But it isn't you.

    ReplyDelete