Wednesday, April 3, 2013

An ominous landscape of never ending calamity

I am 30 in just over 2 months. In fact, 2 months and 4 days left of my 20s.

At the beginning of this year, I set a goal of being in the 80s by the time I hit this new decade. That has not happened. I am now planning to just be in double digits by then, and to leave any triple digit weights in my 20s - that is when it started and when it shall finish. I CAN do this.

My plan for April is to sort my head out. Make an inspiration board, listen to myself, get some affirmations going, try to figure out who I am and then, more importantly, who I want to be, and start becoming that person. Read a few books, gather some intel, re-read It Starts with Food. And then for May, I may do a Whole30 again. Cut out crap processed foods, sugar and grains, and focus on real food. Junk food will become a deviation, and not the norm like it is now.

I also want to do THIS. The website tells me it is currently 79 days away. I will need to pay by the 9th June to get a decent price. I can do a 6km option. I have 79 days to train myself to be fitter and stronger - and that starts today.

Just need to remember - you can't outrun your fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment