Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Well this time I'm not going to watch myself die

I went to Pump again last night. And though my muscles were burning during the class, I'm moving a lot easier today than I was last Tuesday. I'm sure some soreness will kick in tomorrow (the joy of DOMS), but it's good to know that I've improved even just that much in such a short time. FTW.

I must say, its a bit intimidating being in there with my 1kg weights, while everyone around me is using 5kgs. But then I have to remind myself that they've been doing it longer than I have. And completing it is more important at this point. I have a great habit of talking smack about myself, and I have to remember that the only person calling me 'weak' is myself, and no one else in that room (and if they are, fuck them!).

It also occurred to me, after last week's class, that I didn't eat much really good quality protein, so I must make more of an effort to do that to help my muscles recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment