Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Why should I wait for love if it comes as fast as he did?

Thought I would share another very interesting blog/article from James Clear. Here it is
(and actually, spend some time to read through more of his articles because they are brilliant)

It's a further reminder that the battle with the mind is the biggest battle of all. And even just a simple change from "I can't" to "I don't" can make all the difference. It makes perfect sense. 'Can't' gives that feeling of being able to, and feeling deprived because it has been taken away from you. Whereas using 'don't' instead gives the implication of choice, and it further confirms the identity you have for yourself.

I could read his articles all day long, except I'm sure my tiny little mind can only absorb so much. And it's a bit like collecting underpants

No comments:

Post a Comment